Tailored Benefits Planning
The last 10 years have shown a dramatic shift in what people expect from their CPAs.
The AICPA has released the findings from a yearlong initiative to examine what’s on the horizon for CPAs and the accounting profession. CPA Horizons 2025 stated that a CPA is no longer defined by the standard tax preparation, audits, and financial statements but rather a client’s most trusted advisor. Firms that thrive years down the road will discover how to use this trend to their advantage.
Business Benefits Planning Group is designed to help CPAs, business owners, and clients:
- Reduce the risks that come from referring clients to third parties.
- Reduce the risk of losing clients by becoming more proactive.
- Provide more value and increase client satisfaction.
- Expand the “brain-trust” by working with the best professionals in the country.
- Increase organic growth by giving clients an experience worth telling their friends about.
From the simplest of account rollovers to the most complex tax mitigation and business planning scenarios, Business Benefits Planning Group can help.
The following planning focuses represent the variety and depth of our team:
- Business Expense Reduction
- Ideal Plans to Optimize Capital Gains Tax
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- IRA & 401(k) Plans
- Wealth Management
- Cost Segregation
- Premium Finance
- Estate Planning
- Business Financing
- Business Exit/Succession Planning
- Alternative Qualified Solutions (AQS)
- Asset Valuation
- CPA Introduction
- Tax Return Review
- Multiple Entity Planning
- Employee Benefits Reviews
- Social Security Planning
- Property and Casualty Plan Reviews
- Long-Term Care Planning